- RSS Channel Showcase 6030892
- RSS Channel Showcase 1825646
- RSS Channel Showcase 9204992
- RSS Channel Showcase 7020463
Articles on this Page
- 03/05/12--08:50: _Farmworkers Fast Ou...
- 04/04/12--03:00: _Best Bets For Koshe...
- 05/20/13--05:50: _Small Florida City ...
- 05/23/13--06:12: _Police: Woman Keys ...
- 06/06/13--08:50: _Woman Who Let Elder...
- 08/23/13--00:39: _Fla. Man Finds Perf...
- 05/01/14--08:35: _Woman Receives More...
- 06/13/14--05:04: _Woman Walks Out Of ...
- 08/19/14--08:07: _Police: Mom Admits ...
- 10/13/14--10:33: _Truck Containing 36...
- 05/10/17--13:04: _Wegmans, Publix Vot...
- 03/05/12--08:50: Farmworkers Fast Outside Publix Headquarters in Lakeland
- 04/04/12--03:00: Best Bets For Kosher Food In Tampa
- 05/20/13--05:50: Small Florida City Anxious To Learn Who Won The Jackpot
- 08/23/13--00:39: Fla. Man Finds Perfectly Round Egg Now Up For Sale
- 06/13/14--05:04: Woman Walks Out Of Store With Frozen Lobster Tails Stuffed In Pants
- 10/13/14--10:33: Truck Containing 36,000 Pounds Of Crisco Stolen
- 05/10/17--13:04: Wegmans, Publix Voted America’s Favorite Grocery Stores
LAKELAND, Fla. (AP) — Florida farmworkers and their supporters are staging a fast outside Publix Super Markets headquarters in Lakeland. The fast organized by the Coalition of Immokalee Workers started Monday and will last through […]
Eating kosher can be difficult if you don’t know where to find quality markets and restaurants. Luckily, we rounded up the best spots for kosher food in Tampa.
It could be an anxious wait of up to two months for people in a small Florida city to find out who won the highest Powerball jackpot in history: an estimated $590.5 million.
A local woman was arrested after carving a crude image of male genitals into another person's car. In addition to the damage, the woman - 23-year-old Natasha Myers - left a note explaining her actions.
When Gloria C. MacKenzie went to a Florida supermarket near Tampa last month to buy a Powerball ticket, another person in line did something nice for the 84-year-old widow.
A Brandon man says he plans to sell a perfectly round egg he found inside a carton he had bought at his local supermarket.
The Publix grocery store chain has a customer guarantee that has allowed one woman to receive more than 300 free rotisseries chickens for almost a year.
A central Florida woman faces petit theft charges after officials say she stuffed seven frozen lobster tails in her pants and walked out of a Publix supermarket without paying for them.
A mom was arrested for allegedly leaving her infant in a hot car while she went to purchase liquor and cigarettes, and she reportedly has done it several times before.
A truck containing 18 tons of Crisco sticks headed to a grocery store chain distribution center was stolen in a Florida city.
There is a new number one in the grocery store world. Where does your favorite grocery store rank?